Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Hair Pretties Tutorial

VALENTINE PRETTIES TUTORIAL
Of course you all know how much I love making hair accessories for my nieces. My sister used to ask my niece, "Do you want a pretty in your hair?" So I like to make sure she has lots of pretties!

Here is what I made them for Valentines Day!














Cut out lots of circles out of fabric. I used 12 fabric circles for mine.
You will also need 1 felt circle.














Fold them in half and then in half again. Stitch, glue, or staple across the bottom corner.














Hot glue the fabric triangles to the felt circle.














Keep gluing the fabric triangles around the circle and then on top of each other until you get the fullness you would like.














Next glue a marabou poof to the center of your fabric flower. I *love* these. You can order them on etsy!














Finish your Valentines flower with a rhinestone and you are all set!

handmade projects

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [09 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete